Thứ Sáu, 25 tháng 10, 2013

Blackberry Z10 16gb Deal

Alitrompiz: I bought the Z10 as a replacement for my Nexus 4, which was a good phone, and I was still blown away by this thing. Most of the important apps are either on the Z10, coming soon, or have really decent web apps that you can make desktop shortcuts for. Anyways, the screen is the best I have ever seen on a mobile device, and that includes the iPhone 5. Color saturation is on par with the iPhone 5 screen, sharpness is slightly higher on the Z10 (Z10 has higher pixel density), and the auto brightness is by far better than anything on the market! It actually adjusts brightness while you're using the device, not just when you first turn on the screen (as is the case for the iPhone 5, and Nexus 4).

InvalidUsername : Anyways, I'm sure you can see that I've rated it 5 stars. In comparison, my Nexus 4 received 3 stars. It is safe to say that I am absolutely in love with this phone, and have been *very* pleasantly surprised as I had been a huge RIM (Blackberry) detractor in the past. In fact, I only got the Z10 to show people that I rationally dislike RIM, and not just talk without having used their products. Well, I stand corrected. I ended up selling my Nexus 4 after a week of owning the Z10 :)

Daniel J. Kinem: I'm so thoroughly enamored with BB10 after only one week of using it. I have an S3 through Verizon, but I bought a Z10 from Canada because I couldn't wait any longer. When I have to use my S3, I find it clumsy and slow and I'm not talking processor speed. I'm talking about the user interface (UI) I am constantly phantom swiping, then I realize I have to look for buttons/keys, etc. Why should I have to look around click the 'back' arrow a dozen times to get out of an app? Swipe up, it's minimized. Tap the 'X' if I've the urge, to close the app. I have 4, 6, 8 open at times with NO performance penalty.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét