Thứ Sáu, 25 tháng 10, 2013

BlackBerry 9930 Blackberry Bold Touch Deal

E. Byer: I've been through hell and back with phones, so forgive me for being pessimistic when I'm standing in the Verizon store wondering what's wrong with each phone they had. I was ADAMANT that my next phone was going to be the iPhone5 because everyone has jump ship to buy one of these, and quite frankly I love how smooth and responsive my iPod Touch 4g is. Well to backtrack, I have suffered through the BB 8320, BB 8330, BB Tour....got fed up with how underpowered and outdated they were with TONS of lockups and LONG resets, went to G1, DroidX, Fascinate....got fed up with just soooo many glitches in Android phones I can't believe anybody actually believes they like them.

E.K. (Florida,USA): I ordered a new BB 9930 GSM unlocked phone from seller. When it arrived I bought a temp AT&T sim card to test it before leaving for Africa. Glad I did, since the BB had many problems like the keys sticking, international apps did not work, and very poor connections with the GSM. I emailed the seller for a return and refund. Seller said OK. Seller received the phone on a Monday and signed for it at the post office. Then on Wednesday the seller says I need to send him the tracking number since he had not received it yet. I filed an insurance claim with the PO and later that day the PO where seller lives called me up to say seller indeed signed for the package on that Monday.

Quentin Gerlach "IT Guy" (PA, USA) : With the release of this Bold, RIM decided to nicely go back to the old style Bold 9000 keyboard. The keys are a bit bigger, so for those of you whose fingers might have been too big for the Bold 2 that was released for Verizon, I urge you to give this phone's keyboard a try - you'll be pleased. Some of you may notice the dimensions of the 9930 and the 9700 are very close, so you might wonder how they got the keyboard bigger. Well, they did it by getting rid of the plastic lining around the sides of the phone. Yes - both the keyboard and screen are now flush with the edge of the phone. I'm not sure I'm a fan of this, as it makes it a whole lot easier to crack/break something important, but it seems to be a direction most phone manufacturers are moving in, so we'll see..

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét