Thứ Sáu, 25 tháng 10, 2013

Blackberry 9650 Bold Deal

Disappointed: Okay I spent my well-earned gift card my boss blessed me with on this phone...I am disappointed because I purchased this item and just received the blackberry. Apparently this blackberry was not the Blackberry I was expecting as I thought I purchased one with "3MP Camera" and...the one I got does NOT have a CAMERA! I am not a happy person right now,I email OEM shop hoping this was an error...I hope it is I will gladly return the phone back to their facility (standard shipping at that) in hopes they send me the correct phone with an ACTUAL 3MP CAMERA as advertised.

Leticia: After I bought this product, I was not able to use internet or blackberry messenger with my local service provider CLARO in Guayaquil, Ecuador, Southamerica. Then I learned that not all blackberry phones, although being unlocked, work with all providers. In my country , CLARO (the company who provides service to the mayority) does not work with smartphones made for Verizon or Sprint. You should buy one made for AT&T. It is a problem of compatibility, you will be able to make and receive calls, but no internet or bb messenger. Happily I bought my cell from a serious company (Orderdirect)

Meeka "*>Meeka<*" (St.Kitts): Excellent product good definitely had some wine with perfect conditions Descricion works very wine I'm from Venezuela gsm unlocked and tested and works fine with movistar and Movilnet well with 3.2 megapixel camera charger data cable box manual cd with serious comes from the company especially recommend sprint buy blue electronics as a salesman at best are other vendors that do not meet this if .

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét