Thứ Sáu, 25 tháng 10, 2013

Blackberry 9530 Storm Deal

JodyKay : I purchased the Unlocked Storm because the description led me to believe that the phone would have full functionality on the all GSM networks. Unfortunately that was not accurate. OEM did contact me regarding some of the issues with the phone but they took two to three days to reply to my emails and would not call me to trouble shoot or fully resolve my issues. Because I was trying to get the phone to work following very cryptic emails from their technical person, I missed the 30-day window to return the product or a refund. The phone is still not working properly with our wireless carrier. I would not purchase this phone believing it will work with AT&T.

Anchalee Whalen "Pinkopal" (WA): Now i can not say much about the phone because i have never received the item or blessed eyes on it now i placed an order with the OEM shop on the 5th of February 2011 today as i am writing this review is the 10th of march 2011 you do the math, this is how long ago i placed my order.from i placed my order i have been back and forth with this company (the OEM shop)trying to resolve this problem these people have gotten my money a month ago and i can not get it back up to now every time i contact them, as i don't have a phone number for them, i have to do so via emails they send back saying sorry for the inconvenience this company was dishonest from the start i ordered a phone that they knew they did not have in stock and i had to contact them after weeks of wondering where my phone was.

Edsel Hugues M "Tony Puerto" (Miami) : I paid for 1 day shipment. They spend 3 days to move it from Brooklyn to Newark. In the end it was 5 days shipment. Nothing to say about phone cause I'm in another country now.ompre el Blackberry ya que en su publicidad dice claramente que es liberado para cualquier empresa GSM de cualquier lugar del mundo, estoy en Caracas Venezuela y el celular esta bloqueado debo pagar aqui para liberarlo

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét