Thứ Sáu, 25 tháng 10, 2013

BlackBerry Pearl 8100 Deal

Moshe (NJ, USA): I'm a long-time blackberry user and genearlly like the OS. A salesperson at the ATT store talked me into to buying this phone - even though the trackball looked like it would cause problems. And it has - I've already replaced it once and the new one only worked for a few months. I can still use the phone but navigating menus are less than optimal. Additionally, the SIM card holder is loose so I often get "SIM card Errors". From my experience, this is the worst phone that I've owned - below even Motorola.

Melissa "Mimmi" (RADCLIFF, KY, United States): I got my Blackberry Pearl about a week ago...and I LOVE it. How cool is it that I can check my AOL email right on my phone?? The same phone that I can take awesome pictures with, send them by email or Picture mail to friends and family, go to websites, text message, play games, watch tv...this phone has endless things to do. It's just like having a little palm sized computer!! I find myself spending hours playing with it...I used to see people doing that with their phones and wonder what the heck??? Now I know!!
And don't be scared!! I thought it would be so hard to learn things...but they actually have a website, blackberry.com, that has little tutorials and all kinds of helpful tidbits that made sense, and were easy for me to pick up on. I'm so thrilled I chose this phone..

Marianella De Ocando "lorena" (caracas, venezuela) : We were very happy with this product. we bought the product for our 16 year old daughter and she is very happy with it. The phone came as pictured in perfect condition and with everything it was supposed to come with. It arrived in a timely manner. Would purchase from this supplier again.I have been this phone for a couple of weeks. Seems too be working fine and this is the excellent choice for any business user. I get all my emails promptly, easy to manage calender and contacts.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét