Thứ Sáu, 25 tháng 10, 2013

BlackBerry Curve 8900 Javelin Deal

Tarun Chachra "Tarun Chachra" (Hillsborough, NJ) : The Javelin is a EDGE/Wi-FI device...it does not have 3G capabilities. Technically you only need 3G if you want to be on the phone and receive/send emails at the same time when using your mobile connections...I personally have never needed that functionality. However, please note that if you are connected to WI-FI you are able to be on a telephone call and receive/send email etc over wi-fi....works perfectly.

 Manuel Escobar "Latnair" (Phoenix, AZ): I'm a Mac user, though I chose a Blackberry. Why? First of all, I already own an iPod Touch so I'm familiar with the interface of the iPhone and I can tell you how frustrating it is to type on the screen! I wanted the full physical keyboard interface, and with the growing Blackberry app store it is quickly gaining ground on the iPhones flexibility. I find the trackball quick and I make less errors with it than on the touch interface. Of course, the touchscreen has its perks, but I find that I don't miss it here. I also wanted to avoid the iPhone's lackluster battery, and I'm happy I did because the Blackberry easily lasts a full day and the next without a charge.

Jean Carlos Carrasquel: For my big suprise, when I open the box and turn on the device I watch the operator logo of TELEFONICA MOVISTAR and the device is branded (printed) with operator logo TELFONICA MOVISTAR which appear between camera len and flash. Beyond that the accesories that come with the device (Home charger, USB data cable) are not original because there's not blackberry logo printed on. And more... some accesories are missing like carrying pouch and stereo headset.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét