Thứ Sáu, 25 tháng 10, 2013

Blackberry Curve 9360 Deal

Rose Griffiths: Want a refund! Purchased on January 9th of the year and as of as of March 12 it refused to take a charge and is at this time totally inoperable.I liked the phone, but for $200 plus dollars it should have worked longer than 2 months. Tried to do a hard reset as shown on the web , but nothing worked. BEWARE OF 30 DAY WARRANTIES. Because my $200.00 phone decided to die in 62 days I am entitled to no help or suggestions from the seller Surge Telecom and Amazon cannot help either. Oh, well.

Harold Martin Barrios Coffi : Realice la compra de un BB 9360 para que levantara las banas de Movistar enVenexuela y me enviaron uno de Digitel, adicionalmente me responden que "la Tienda On The Go Solutions... No dan garantía por las Bandas 3G del equipo que envían".I tried to contact Amazon.com and they said I supposed to contact On the go solutions (847)933 1762, the actual company that sent me the device and they said they had nothing to do with the problem and Isupposed to contact Amazon again....not a chance! Then I contact Blackberry Costumer Service, through 1 877 552 55 32 and again no responsibility over the problem was assumed.
Now, after 3 bberrys in 6 years, I strongly dis advise anyone to have Blackberrys phone once they have no conditions to built a reliable phone and give the proper customer service support.

 Natoya: I have purchased this instrument on amazon and was advised of the shipping date. After the deadline has passed for me to receive the product, I contacted the supplier who advised me that the product was not shipped due to a mixed up at their location and it will be done on the day that I contacted them. This was done. When the phone arrived, it could not turn on, and the face of the phone was lifted up. I was extremely upset, I contacted the supplier. The supplier asked me to return same. This instrument was faulty and supplier insisted that it is returned at my expense (he must be joking right) We finally agree that I would be refunded the amount paid for the phone and I would return the phone. I have return the product from July month end and it is over a month and I have not been refunded nor contacted by supplier.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét