Thứ Tư, 30 tháng 10, 2013

BlackBerry Curve 9300EUBK 3G 9300 Deal

Eduardo Gonzalez "Eduardot00" (Venezuela) : Great phone, but... The description said that works in HSDPA 1900 band, that is not true, so if you intended to use it in 3G band with: AT&T, Bell Mobility, Telcel, Telus, Rogers, Telstra, Telecom NZ, Vodafone AU, NTT DoCoMo , Movistar, Movilnet... ITS NOT GOING TO WORK, only in EDGE or GPRS.. It will work in 3G mode with: T-Mobile, Cincinnati Bell Wireless, WIND Mobile, Mobilicity, Videotron, VTR, Nextel, Optus, Vodafone AU, Vodafone NZ, Orange and Digitel... The description also said: BlackBerry OS 6.0, its imaginary.. It comes with OS 5.0, that's not a big deal I already installed the 6.0 in 30 minutes... They should describe carefuly the 3G thing because there are 2 versions available on Amazon and both are wrong... I bought mine from: UNLOCKED CELLPHONE KINGS...

Andrij R. Wojtowycz: 3G does not work on AT&T! I received a T-Mobile branded phone that only supports 2G (EDGE) on the AT&T network. When I asked to replace the phone for one that supports 3G on AT&T, I was told that I should have known in advance whether or not the phone would work on 3G before I bought it, and since I had opened the box to test it, I would not be allowed to return it for a replacement or refund! The description of the phone states that the supported HSPDA (3G) networks are 850, 1900, and 2100 (AT&T uses 1900, T-Mobile 2100), so a reasonable inference would be that 3G will work with AT&T, but it doesn't. It doesn't because when either AT&T or T-Mobile brand their phones, they disable 3G capability if the phone is used with the other carrier.

Carlos Contreras: I was pretty afraid of these product after reading previous reviews but decided to buy it anyways. I like it, I use it in ECUADOR and all features are supported, including 3G (I use it only in movistar). I like the looks of the phone and it feels much better than a BB 8520, the camera isn't great but it is good enough. I have used it for about a month now and have had no trouble. The only thing I don't like is the battery, The charge lasts for 1 day tops and that is once you have turned off the 3G, wi-fi, and bluetooth, with all those features ON I probably wouldn't be able to use the phone for more than 6-8 hours, even if you only use it to send text messages.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét