Thứ Sáu, 25 tháng 10, 2013

Blackberry Curve 3G 9300 Deal

Andrys mayor : This is the worse phone distributor I have ever encountered, stay away from this company, it took 2 weeks to recieve my phone and it is a faulty cell phone, they promised a replacement if I removed my negative review, which I did, it has been a month since they promised to replace the phone, still no replacement.compre este equipo gsm y al recibirlo me entregaron uno cdma y ahora no lo puedo usar pues en venezuela no homologan lineas cdma traidas del extranjero, eso es una falta de respeto a los compradores.

Waltersog : I have never written a review of an electronic device on Amazon before, but I felt impelled to do so for this product as a Public Service Announcement. I've been a BlackBerry user for years, as I'm partial to opposable thumb typing on an actual keyboard. Sadly, I stopped using this phone after 2 days and reverted back to my tried and true BlackBerry Bold. The Curve 3G 9300 is noticeably lighter and smaller than the Bold and the battery life is a bit better, but the advantages stop there. The device looks and feels cheaply made. The screen cracked the first day I got the phone-- I have no idea how. I didn't drop it or bash it into a brick wall, although I was tempted. Half the screen turned purple after whatever nanoscopic impact caused the crack.

Robin Coxe (BOSTON, MA, US): Item ordered was well-packed and it arrived on time. I am very happy with my Blackberry Curve 9300. I love it. I did not encounter any problems whatsoever. Contacting the site (Worldwide Distributors) was fairly easy. I did not have to talk to a machine. I just wish all sites are just like Worldwide Distributors. I have started recommending it to my friends, especially those who are tied up with 2-year contracts with their service providers and find that those data plans are not exactly what they need.
On a scale of 1-10, I will give Worldwide Distributors an easy 10!!!!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét