Thứ Sáu, 25 tháng 10, 2013

Blackberry 9320 Curve Deal

Benilde V. De Roa: I was searching for a phone of slightly better caliber after having two 8520's. I chose the 9320 as I am a believer in reading reviews and saw it had a good track record. I was not disappointed. It keeps me organized and everything comes straight to my phone which is very convenient (and a bit annoying). Takes really good quality pictures (thanks to the flash) and has a very user friendly layout. I am definitely going to have to source a case as it is quite light weight as compared to a 8520 and is more prone to accidents. I like the look and it really serves its purpose. Good buy. Comes with a 2GB memory card though so beware of that. the head phones have good sound and it comes with the USB/charger, installation CD and instructions.

Joel colmenarez : I purchased this phone for a gift for my father. I like the phone. This is not IOS or Android or not even touch, but it is a blackberry and very nice blackberry. Probably it has the best battery among all blackberry phones. Very fast BB 7 OS and my father is using 3G in India (Vodafone) by this phone which is really really running fast. Phone itself is good looking, easy to handle, okay call quality, okay camera and has a costly feel. But I am disappointed with the display. It is a small display which is okay, but at the same time it is low resolution even for the smaller screen. I am taking one rating off for that.

Alvaro T.: Excellent purchase. Delivery was fast and without trouble!
This product arrived in excellent conditions. Some software default settings that do not allow get better perfomance with my local carrier.pedi this phone to work with digitel and my surprise is when it comes to my country that the cell came into English only in passing only came with the logo and only movistar movistar up 3g back cover came as broken tricked me er not so I wanted the sellers have to tell the truth and be serious not to lie to one

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét